It is school holiday! Jasmine suggested that we should make Craft Caterpillar and put it up at my blog . I thought it was a wonderful idea.
Let’s get started.
Materials to make Craft Caterpillar:
1. For caterpillar body, use green and light yellow color paper. You may you any other color combination of your own choice.
2. For caterpillar lips and feelers, use a small piece of red color paper.
3. Double-sided tape
5. Pencil and marker pen
6. A round shape to draw caterpillar body. I’m using the round tape to draw this shape.
Steps to Make Craft Caterpillar:
1. Firstly, draw four circles on each color paper.
2. Next, draw four caterpillar legs on each color. I drew extras but ended up using only half of them.
3. Then, draw its mouth.
-Always use pencil to draw before marker.
4. Cut them out.
5. Using circle shape to make its body, start pasting from the back piece by alternating the color.
6. Paste the legs by alternating its color too.
7. Finally, paste its mouth and feelers. We decided to draw a pretty eye and call it Mommy Caterpillar!