Total Transformation Program
“Your Ultimate Guide in Solving Problem Child Behavior“
For Age 5 – Teens
“My 6 year old son is stubborn, strong minded little boy. He has put my wife and myself to the test of being a parent. We try to be the best parent for our son that we can. We have gone on an emotional roller-coaster with him over the past two years. We have placed the blame on TV, daycare, kindergarten, first grade and food. But does it matter on who and what we blame? NO.
We have been using the Total Transformation Program now for about four months. Again he has but us on the emotional roller-coaster. The first 60 days on the program was doing good, then his little mind figured out what we were doing and on the emotional roller-coaster again. So we had to hit the play book and change our line up. Now the past 60 days we have seen improvement with him.
Thanks Total Transformation for helping us be the better parents we have become. GOD BLESS US ALL”
Introducing the Total Transformation Program which provides step-by-step in changing your child behavior.
This Product Includes:
-James Lehman’s Jump Start DVD
-Parents Workshop DVD
-7 Audio Lessons on CD
-116 page instructional manual
-Interactive view of each lesson (bookmark this page - be sure to listen to each and every CD/DVD)
Who is This Program For?
This behavior modification program is for families with angry kids, bad attitudes, difficult behavior, disrespectful, lying, acting out in school, oppositional defiant disorder, obnoxious, talk back, ADD/ADHD, abusive child of any age.
Designed to empower parents with the practical solution in dealing with behavioral problem in children, you must be a parent, step-parent, grandparent, caregiver, teacher or just about anyone who is willing to dedicate time and patience in learning new techniques and putting them into practice.
Highlights of Tips Parents Will Learn:
- How to stop any arguments with your kids instantly
- The 10 words to say when he gets mouthy
- How to eliminate ‘Acting Out’ in public
- Stopping the ‘Blame Game’ for good
- Consequences 101
- Preventing future issues before they even start!
Find our how you can get this ‘how to parent’ program worth $327 for FREE
/Extensive Information On:
- The Total Transformation Program
- FAQs about the program
- Founder of The Total Transformation Program James Lehman, Behavioral Therapist
- Watch, listen or read Reviews by program users
- Results of families using the program, and
- Introductory Offer: $1 Parental Support Line are found here
- Text reviews and rating from hundreds of program users
- Complete lesson by lesson review by admin
- Total Transformation Program TV Appearance
March 01, 2010
Total Transformation Program Review by : Luv2smile20014
“For my ADHD/Behavior Defiant son; to gain skills as a parent to handle the behaviors that we were dealing with. This program is an answered prayer. I have used so much of it pieces and parts at a time as they have sunk in. I have probably listened to it 100 times by now, after the initial time. I incorporate new bits into our lives all the time. We are in a much better place because of this program. We aren’t experts at it by any means, but there is such a change from a year ago!”
- The Top 5 Parenting Mistakes—and How to Avoid Them
- Is Your Child Being Bullied? 9 Steps You Can Take as a Parent
- Calm Parenting: How to Get Control When Your Child is Making You Angry
- “Loser!” How Labels Stick to Your Child-and Affect Behavior
- “My Child’s Behavior Is So Bad, Where Do I Begin?”
- How to Coach Your Child Forward
- When Your Child Has Problems at School: 6 Tips for Parent
- 9 Back to School Behavior Tips: How to Set Up a Structure That Works
- Bribing Kids vs. Rewarding Kids for Good Behavior: What’s the Difference?
- Do You Feel Like Your Child’s Behavior is Your Fault?
- Rudeness and Disrespect: How Kids Try to “Defuse” It
- Consistent Parenting: Unlock the Secret
- Why Child Counseling Doesn’t Always Work
- Why You Should Let Your Child Fail The Benefits of Natural Consequences
- “I’m So Exhausted”: 4 Tips to Combat Parental Burnout
- Blended Family? The 5 Secrets of Effective Stepparenting
- It’s Never Too Late: 7 Ways to Start Parenting More Effectively
- Aggressive Child Behavior Part II: 7 Tools to Stop Fighting in School and at Home
- Aggressive Child Behavior Part I: Fighting in School and at Home
- The Secret to Understanding Acting-Out Behavior: 5 Common Thinking Errors Kids Make
- Passive-Aggressive Child Behavior: Hidden Anger in Kids
- Child Outbursts: Why Kids Blame, Make Excuses and Fight
- When You Challenge Their Behavior
- Kids Who Ignore Consequences: 10 Ways to Make Them Stick
- Is It an Adolescent Phase—or Out-of-Control Behavior?
- Sinking Fast at School: How to Help Your Child Stay Afloat
- Your Child is Not Your Equal: Why You Have to Be the Boss
- 5 Parenting Rules That Don’t Work: How to Separate Fact from Fiction
- “I Love My Child…But Sometimes I Can’t Stand Him!”
- “Anger with an Angle”: Is Your Child Using Anger to Control You?
- “Parents Aren’t the Problem—They’re the Solution”
- How to Create a Culture of Accountability in Your Home
- “My Child Thinks He’s the Boss!” How to Get Back Control of Your Home
- “I Want It Now!” How to Challenge a False Sense of Entitlement in Kid
- The Secret Life of Bullies: Why They Do It—and How to Stop Them
- Sudden Behavior Changes in Kids, Part I: What Do They Mean?
- Sudden Behavior Changes in Children Part II: 7 Things You Can Do Today
- No Means No: How to Teach Your Child That You Mean Business
- “Why Is Everyone Always Mad at Me?” Why Misreading Social Cues Leads to Acting Out Behavior
- Running Away Part I: Why Kids Do It and How to Stop Them
- Running Away Part II: “Mom, I Want to Come Home.” When Your Child is on the Streets
- Differences in Parenting? How Your Child May Be Using it Against You